With less than a month to go until the rebooted Tomb Raider being released, we have a new magazine coming out!
In issue 26 of Comics & Gaming Magazine we speak to the Studio Head of Crystal Dynamics, Darrell Gallagher.
He talks about reinventing the character of Lara Croft and moving the franchise in a different
direction. There’s a ton of Tomb Raider coverage in this issue, with interviews from the creators
themselves. We’ve also got reviews for some of the biggest game’s to come out so far in 2013.
A full list can be found below.
- Drawing To a Close: A look at the death of good box art in video games
- So Long PlayStation 2: Saying one final goodbye to one of the all-time great consoles
- Interview with Tommy Tallarico where Tommy tells us about living his dream
- For the Greater Good: Discussing the subject of censorship in video games
- Interview with comic book artist Ty Templeton on his latest works with teaching and Bun Toons
- Raiding in 2013 - An retrospective look at the evolution of Lara Croft
- Interview with Brian Horton, Senior Art Director on Tomb Raider
- Interview with Jason Graves, Composer on Tomb Raider
- Interview with Austin Wintory, Composer for Journey
- Interview with American McGee on his latest Kickstarter endeavor
- A look at BlackBerry’s current standing in the mobile phone industry
- Women in Comics - discussing the portrayal of women in comic books
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Dead Space 3
- Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Max Payne 3: Deathmatch Made in Heaven
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn
- The Book of Five Rings: A Graphic Novel
- Darwin: A Graphic Biography
- Batgirl Volume 1: The Darkest Reflection
- Madness of Wonderland #1
Look for this issue on newsstands and Zinio NOW!