With E3 over and done with for another year, we now know what the videogame landscape will look like into the holiday season – and the next couple of years. Along with coverage from E3, this issue of Comics and Gaming Magazine continues to bring readers commentary and review of the best in both the comic and gaming worlds.
We’ve also got interviews with the creators of new comic book Sheltered and have the opportunity to talk to Blackberry about the gaming strategies with new Blackberry devices
A full list of articles and reviews is below.
– Playing with Words: How Twine is bringing adventure back
– The Eight Year Generation: Looking at how this generation last as long as it did
– Theatre of the Mind: Hotline, FTL, Dark Souls, oh my!
– Finding Springtime: Social issues addressed in gaming culture
– Revelling in the Reveal: CGM looks at E3 2013
-The Road to the Next Generation: How technology will change what we play
– Building the DC cinematic universe: DC is playing for keeps
– Top Five Superman Comics: Here’s the best
– Blackberry and the Future of Gaming: How they modernize the Blackberry
– Coming Home: Ben Rivers gives the details behind making Home
– Sheltered: Brisson, Christmas, and Chankhamma talk pre-apocalypse
– A Year in Comics: Summer 2013: Here’s the best, so far
– Last of Us
– Grid 2
– Remember Me
– Metro: Last Light
– Resident Evil: Revelations
– Dust 514
– Metal Gear Rising Revengence: Blade Wolf
– Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon’s Keep
– Kick-Ass 3 #1
– Avengers vs. X-Men Companion
Look for this issue on Zinio newsstands now!