See, as it happens, I’ve got a couple of front row tickets for the end of the universe. I thought it’d be best to use them now. I mean, you never know… There may not be a second performance
This is not the world that our heroes once knew and it all changed the day the solar flare happened and a mechanical army lead by Brainiac marched over humanity. Humans and metahumans have been hunted to near extinction but some fight back against the apocalpyse in hopes of changing the fate of a world most consider dead.
Project 12 has been revealed and how it all plays into the fate of the DC universe and our heroes are reeling. The fates of many have been revealed as they lay inside tubes for experimentation inside Lexcorp. A surprise villian from another time and place taunts Batman and his team as he reminds me them on how there are no strings on him and how he is not a weapon but evolution made shroud in metal..
Can they defeat these mechanical menaces bent on genocide before it’s too late or will they fall before the world can be brought back from the brink?
These are the days of future crisis.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: [email protected]
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Steve @SteveSaylor
- Click here to follow Julian @julianspillane
- Click here to follow Justin @mrecock
- Click here to follow Tom @hesanevilgenius
- Click here to follow Derek @derekthebard
Terrible Warriors: Mike Dodd, Justin Ecock, Steve Saylor, Julian Spillane, Tom White, Derek Burrow