Best Buy’s actual product information doesn’t specify what makes the deluxe edition different from the standard version of Andromeda, but it does include a box art (pictured below) and product descriptions that give fans a look at what they can expect in Bioware’s upcoming RPG, including a multiplayer mode supporting up to four players.
- Chart Your Own Course in a Dangerous New Galaxy
- Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home
- Lead the First Humans in Andromeda on a Desperate Search for our New Home
- In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict
- Fight with your Pathfinder Team In Battle Against Terrifying Enemies and Creatures
- New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
- Build a Formidable Hero With Amazing Weapons, Powers and Tech
- With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies
- For 1 player or up to 4 in multiplayer mode
Along with the deluxe edition’s existence, Best Buy has also leaked the game’s standard edition box art:
Be on the look out for more Mass Effect news later today, as Bioware will be revealing more about the game as part of its annual N7 Day celebration.
Mass Effect: Andromeda is set to come to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One early next year, and its release date may have already been leaked by an art book listing last month. The game was originally unveiled during EA‘s E3 press conference in 2015, with the first footage of the game in motion debuting at Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro reveal back in September.