The latest announcement from Humble Bundle is making an impact with its Freedom Bundle, an offering that gives those who donate over 40 different games and 6 digital books.
As it goes with every Humble Bundle, those who want to snag all of the games in this bundle have to pay a set price. While you still get to pay what you want, the minimum this time around is $30 USD, and there aren’t any payment tiers. Grouped together the games come to a value of over $600.
All the proceeds go to charity, and Humble Bundle specifically selected three different organizations that they say were “chosen for the work they do in defense of justice, human rights, and civil rights.” These charities include the American Civil Liberties Union, the International Rescue Committee, and Doctors Without Borders. Those who pay for the bundle will be able to split the donations to each organization as they see fit. Humble Bundle also promises to match customer contributions up to $300,000.
This comes in light of recent U.S. immigration policy that has even affected the video game industry.
So, what games are included in this bundle? All are listed below, but keep in mind that Humble Bundle may add additional content throughout the week!
- The Witness
- Stardew Valley
- Subnautica (Early Access)
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered
- Overgrowth (Early Access)
- Nuclear Throne
- Super Meat Boy
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- World of Goo
- Mushroom 11
- No Time to Explain
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Super Hexagon
- Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition
- The Stanley Parable
- The Swapper
- Thirty Flights of Loving
- Human Resource Machine
- 2064: Read Only Memories
- A Virus Named TOM
- 7 Grand Steps
- Mini Metro
- Retro Game Crunch
- Tower of Guns
- Waking Mars
- Song of the Deep
- Monster Loves You
- AI War: Fleet Command
- Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe
- Ninja Pizza Girl
- Secrets of
- Girls Like Robots
- Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
- Streamline (Early Access)
- Invisible, Inc.
The list of books include:
- The Smart Girl’s Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips for Staying Safe Online by Violet Blue
- R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition; The Boys, Vol. 1 by Garth Ennis
- Any Empire by Nate Powell; A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff by Neil Gaiman
- Information Doesn’t Want To Be Free by Cory Doctorow
- Chapter One from Walkaway by Cory Doctorow
The Freedom Bundle will run just one week, ending on Feb. 20, 2017. If you have any interest in this awesome selection of games or in donating, jump on the opportunity now!