Station Account holders are getting some free time and money.
Now that the PSN is back up and things are starting to go back to normal in Sonyland, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed the details for their “Welcome Back” program for customers. For games with monthly subscription fees, Station Account holders in good standing will receive 45 days of free game time (30 days plus 1 day for every day of the outage) and 500 of Station Cash, while lifetime subscribers who don’t pay monthly subscription fees will receive in-game currency instead of additional game time. The currency rewards are as follows:
- Clone Wars Adventures™ – 7,500 Galactic Credits
- Free Realms® – 20,000 Coin
- DC Universe™ Online – 10 Marks of Distinction
Sony is also handing out exclusive in-game bonuses and running events for the entire SOE library of games. The free giveaways include:
- DC Universe™ Online: Batman™ and Two-Face™ Inspired Masks and 30 Marks of Distinction
- Free Realms®: Free daily items (7 to collect)
- Clone Wars Adventures™: Count Dooku v2 Outfit
- EverQuest®: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Rare Mob Spawns and Double Faction Gains
- EverQuest II and EverQuest II Extended: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Guild XP, Loot Bonanza, and City Festivals
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes®: A series of Double XP events
- Star Wars Galaxies™: Bounty Hunter Statue, a miniature model of Boba Fett’s ship, the Slave I™
- Magic: The Gathering – Tactics™: Four of each of these spells: “Ivory Mask”, “Duress” and “Angelheart Vial”, plus 500 Station Cash
- PoxNora®: Limited edition Carrionling, Welcome Back 5K Gold Award Tournaments and two Draft Tournaments, plus 500 Station Cash
You can visit SOE’s website for a more comprehensive list of rewards.