A new trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has been dropped that highlights some of the exclusive Switch features the game will have once released.
The anticipated Nintendo Switch release of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is just a few weeks away. The upcoming game will feature the same fast and frenetic action from the original release, albeit with a lower framerate in some areas. To sweeten the deal, Xenoverse 2 on Nintendo Switch will include a host of new, exclusive features.
The full list of features for the Nintendo Switch version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 can be viewed below:
- TV-Mode: Play through the entire Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 storyline.
- Handheld Mode: Take Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch with you on the go!
- Table-Top Mode: Share the Joy-Con controllers and battle a friend on the same screen.
- Six player Co-op Mode: Team up with friends to take on huge bosses where cooperation and strategy are key to victory.
- Three vs. Three Online Matchmaking Mode: Form two teams of three Dragon Ball warriors and battle against each other for supremacy!
Additionally, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch will feature optional gesture based actions, which will let players pull off signature moves such as the Kamehameha Wave and Spirit Bomb with ease. Those familiar with the Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi series on the Nintendo Wii will feel right at home, as Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will employ a similar control scheme for all gesture based moves.
Probably the biggest reason to own the upcoming release of Xenoverse 2 is the portability factor. The original release of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 featured a densely packed world full of quests, story missions and more. Having the title on the go should provide players with dozens of hours of content, in addition to the ability to engage in impromptu 1 on 1 matches on the go.