Prague, Czech Republic, November 9th 2017
Bohemia Interactive today unveiled the next downloadable content (DLC) for their PC-exclusive tactical military shooter, Arma 3. Available worldwide later this month on November 30, the Arma 3 Tac-Ops DLC Singleplayer Mission Packchallenges players to take part in three distinct military operations.
The Arma 3 Tac-Ops DLC Mission Pack consists of a set of missions that provide a true combat experience in an unrestricted war zone. Here, players will need to lead their brothers in arms through situations that require careful preparation, tactical movement and positioning, and skillful shooting – as well as the ability to adapt and improvise at a moment’s notice. The missions should take at least 8+ hours to complete altogether, which soon becomes more depending on people’s playstyle and difficulty settings. Players are also strongly encouraged to replay the missions with a different approach – or even from another unit’s perspective in some of the operations.
The key features of the Arma 3 Tac-Ops Mission Pack include:
- 3 Singleplayer Operations – Designed for the experienced Arma player, this Mission Pack features three challenging military operations:
- Beyond Hope – Nine years prior to the “East Wind” conflict, civil war rages through the Republic of Altis and Stratis.
- Stepping Stone – NATO reinforcements responding to the “East Wind” crisis must first secure the strategic island of Malden.
- Steel Pegasus – During the invasion of Altis, NATO forces stage a daring air assault to open a second front.
- Authentic Warfare – Experience what true military combat is like with missions that favor intelligence, caution, and patience above all else. Fight alongside multiple armed forces, and lead your unit to victory, alive.
- Evolving Battlefield – Discover how your conduct and decisions on the battlefield can affect the operation by completing, failing, or ignoring (optional) objectives.
- Replayability – Replay a selection of missions from a different unit’s perspective to gain a greater understanding of the operation. Try out various tactics and figure out how to achieve your objectives in different ways.
- After Action Report (AAR) Videos – Develop your understanding of military tactics and combat with practical mission-specific insights from one of our military consultants.
- And More – Listen to newly composed music tracks, unlock additional Steam Achievements, and take advantage of new scripted systems to help create advanced custom Arma 3 scenarios.
Arma 3 Tac-Ops DLC Mission Pack is now available for pre-order with a 10% pre-order discount on Steam and the Bohemia Store at € 4.49 / $ 5.39 / £ 4.04 (normal price: € 4.99 / $ 5.99 / £ 4.49). Alternatively, people can buy the Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2, which saves them more than 25% over purchasing Arma 3 Tac-Ops Mission Pack, Arma 3 Jets, Arma 3 Laws of War, and the upcoming Arma 3 Tanks DLC separately.
About Arma 3
Arma 3 is the latest installment in Bohemia Interactive’s award-winning Arma series, and offers a truly authentic combat experience in a massive military sandbox. Set across richly detailed large scale terrains, the game features a diverse range of official and unofficial singleplayer and multiplayer content, complemented by a wide variety of weapons, gear, equipment, vehicles, and different factions. An in-game scenario editor enables players to create their own scenarios. These custom scenarios can be shared and installed via the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, alongside player-created addons and total conversions. Arma 3 is exclusively available for Windows PC and has sold more than 3 million copies to date. More information about Arma 3 is available at www.arma3.com.
About Bohemia Interactive
Established in 1999 in Prague, Czech Republic, Bohemia Interactive is an independent game development studio which is primarily known for its award-winning mil-sim Arma series, starting with Arma: Cold War Assault. Published in 2001, this debut title became the no. 1 bestselling PC game around the world and has won many international awards. The hugely successful series was followed by Arma 1 and Arma 2, before a standalone expansion Operation Arrowhead was released, as well as three DLC which greatly added to the series. The latest installment in the Arma series, Arma 3, pioneered Steam’s Early Access form of development, and was successfully released in 2013, followed up by various platform updates and DLC, and the Arma 3 Apex expansion. Bohemia Interactive is also the developer of Take On Helicopters, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, and Arma Tactics. In addition to their ongoing support for Arma 3, Argo, and Take On Mars, the studio is currently working on DayZ, Ylands, Arma Mobile Ops and Mini DAYZ (iOS & Android), the new Enfusion engine, and several other projects. More information about Bohemia Interactive is available at www.bistudio.com.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Why Rick and Morty Fans Are Ruining Rick and Morty (Including Me), Golf Story (Switch) Review – A Must Play RPG About the Most Boring Sport of All Time, and Fight’N Rage (PC) Review: Mandatory Brawling!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!