Fans of World of Tanks and especially Let it Die are in for a treat. Starting November 30, 2017, until January 11, 2018, players of Let it Die will have access to a plethora of World of Tanks related decals to celebrate the one year anniversary of the game.
The World of Tanks centric collaboration will include 10 premium Skill Decals that have the chance of drastically affecting various skills and items within the game world. A full list of the available decals is available below to view:
● World of Tanks – Max HP increased by 45%
● Tiger II – Fire a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon for five seconds, which reloads with explosive rounds that deal 20% more damage
● STEEL WALL – 20% chance of not taking any damage when hit
● Chi-Ha – The closer you are when attacking with a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon, the higher the damage. Up to 30% more damage.
● SHARPSHOOTER – Reduced bullet spray and recoil when using a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon
● PATROL DUTY – Shows enemies on the map permanently and decreases Dash stamina consumption and Fatigue Time by 50%
● BILLOTTE’S MEDAL – Players recover faster from being set on fire or from paralysis when electrocuted
● T95E2 – Increases attack power during Down Attack by 50%
● Call for Vengeance – Rage Gauge increases by +2 when starting a Raid from the Revenge List
● INVADER – Increases attack by 20% in a Raid
In addition to the decals, special collab armour will be available from the PlayStation Store, which will be based on the popular T-34/76 tank found within World of Tanks.
Furthermore, special decorative items will be available in the waiting room alongside limited theme quests and unique items for any players brave enough to take on the WARDOGS in the Tower of Barbs. Finally, players that log in between December 21, 2017, to January 11, 2018, will be given a pair of limited edition Uncle Death Space FunGlasses. The special pair of shades grants a boost in defence and stamina when equipped.
Let it Die first released in December of 2016, since then the game has been downloaded over three million times through the PlayStation Network in North America, Europe and Japan.
Liked this article and want to read more like it? Check out Zubi Khan’s coverage of the initial World of Tanks Let it Die announcement and the War Stories update for World of Tanks
Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15: Star Wars Battlefront II, Sonic Forces + Episode Shadow, and Super Mario Odyssey!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!
Never miss when new CGM articles go out by following us on Twitter and Facebook!
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!