Square Enix’s critically acclaimed Life is Strange episodic adventure game is now available on iOS for iPhone and Ipad with exclusive new features.
December 14, 2017 – Square Enix today announced that DONTNOD Entertainment’s award-winning, five-episode narrative-driven adventure Life is Strange is now available on iPhone and iPad, setting a new benchmark for the adventure genre on mobile.
This faithful adaptation of the original console game developed by Black Wing Foundation is now enhanced with Unreal Engine 4 and features full touch screen integration, as well as exclusive Life is Strange iMessage stickers and in-game photo-mode, ideal for fans and newcomers alike.
Episodes 1-3 of Life is Strange on iPhone and iPad are now available for £2.99 / $2.99 USD / €3.49 per episode. Upon purchase of episode one, players will have the opportunity to save 10% on additional episodes with the Life is Strange Season Pass, available via in-app purchase. Episode 2 is currently discounted to £0.99 / $0.99 USD / €1.09 on a limited-time offer, while episodes 4 and 5 will follow in Q1 2018.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Life is Strange iMessage Stickers.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Xbox One X Review, Call of Duty: WWII (Xbox One X) Review, and Guilt Free Gaming: Why Nazis are the Perfect Antagonists.
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!