Amazon’s second annual Digital Day will take place on Friday December 29, offering costumers with access to more than 5,000 deals over 8 categories.
Save up to 80% on over 5,000 apps, games, movies, eBooks, and more 40% more deals than Digital Day last year.
SEATTLE – The second annual Digital Day will take place on Friday,
December 29, offering the biggest savings of the year on digital content
across Amazon. Customers will be able to access more than 5,000 deals
over eight categories including movies, TV shows, mobile games, apps,
eBooks, and more at amazon.com/digitalday.
Last year on Digital Day, Amazon customers ordered hundreds of thousands
of items with record-breaking sales across digital apps, games, and
“Amazon Digital Day is an amazing time to shop for deals on digital
content,” said Aaron Rubenson, VP, Amazon Appstore. “The customer
response was incredibly positive last year, and we’re excited to help
customers find great discounts again this year—whether they just
received a new Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, or Fire Kids Edition Tablet
over the holidays or are looking to add new content to their current
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the Amazon Digital Day deals:
- Save 60% off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- Save 25% off $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games
- Save up to 75% off ROBLOX New Year’s Eve themed wearables
- Save up to 33% off video games like Sonic Forces, Civilization VI, NBA
2K 18, and WWE 2K18
- Save up to 75% off on Kindle best-selling books, including titles such
as The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye, The Silent Corner,
and Modern Romance
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Civil
War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25% or more off PC software like Rosetta Stone and Adobe Creative
- First 3 months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts
Customers can visit amazon.com/digitalday to sign up to receive notifications when the deals begin, or follow #DigitalDay for updates. Customers may also shop Digital Day deals using the Amazon App and the Amazon Appstore As a preview of the sale, some deals will be available starting as early as December 26, with the biggest savings launching at 12:00 am ET time on December 29.