Project Highrise has received an update that gives the game a Chinese language option.
Following huge demand from the Chinese community, building sim Project Highrise, along with all available DLCs – Las Vegas, Miami Malls & Tokyo Towers, will now be fully localised in Simplified Chinese.
The 1.5.10 patch which is available to download now for free also includes a seasonal deco pack to get you in the Christmas spirit and sees full Polish localisation added for the first time.
About Project Highrise
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
- Deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Huge variety of tenants with their own unique characteristics, from restaurants, to offices, retail stores, or residential apartments.
- Open sandbox play with several difficulty levels and starting conditions allowing you to build your dream skyscraper towering above the surrounding city.
- Campaign mode that tests your skill at building a successful highrise in challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialised consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!