Kingdom Come: Deliverance has received a new gameplay trailer. The title will be available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in February of 2018.
To celebrate the upcoming holidays Warhorse Studios released a new Gameplay Video of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The upcoming medieval role-playing game will launch on February 13th 2018 for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft. Digital and physical pre-orders are available on https://kcd.kochmedia.com.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!