Camex Games announced today that Tactical Monsters, the fast-paced strategy game featuring monsters from around the world, has exited Early Access and is now fully available on Steam. Celebrated and recently globally featured on both the Apple Store and Google Play, Tactical Monsters features over 60 monsters to discover and use in battle, intuitive strategy gameplay, and a host of customization features including online PvP. With over half a million PvP fights everyday, gamers will always find a good online battle in Tactical Monsters.
Tactical Monsters features include:
- Collect Unique Monsters – Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monster cards and build an unstoppable army.
- Train and Bring the Pain! – Gain experience in a variety of modes and level up your monsters to unlock ridiculous powers and destructive skills.
- Survival Mode – Take on the Guerrilla Warfare Mode and run the gauntlet against a lineup of never-ending BOSSES.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Sharpen your tactics and perfect your new monsters’ abilities by visiting Training Grounds.
- Online Multiplayer – with more than half a million matches taking place every day, there’s always someone to battle in real-time live PvP as you fight to be the best in the world!
- Tenacious D – Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- Be Part of the Community – Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country.
Tactical Monsters is free to play and has more than a 1.5 million players worldwide, available now on the Apple App Store, Mac App Store, Steam, the Google Play store. Camex Games is rewarding players with a special one-time promo pack of 500 Gems to help players become a tactical PvP master! To receive a 500 Gem Promo Pack follow Camex on Discord, and post your Player ID in the special chat room!
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Brendan Frye’s Google Pixelbook Review and Jordan Biordi’s Kirby Battle Royale 3DS Review Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!