Take control of 32 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering the most exciting fighting game on mobile. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put players on the path to victory.
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition for Android will be available as a free download. The initial download will include one playable character (Ryu) and three AI controlled characters (Chun-Li, Guile, Zangief). Players may unlock the full game for a one time in-app purchase of $4.99.
The game is expected to be available on Android later this month.
- Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi – Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button. – Four levels of difficulty.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Derek Heemsbergen’s review of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!