Independent developer Funbakers and independent games publisher Playdius today announced the launch date for Silent Streets: The Mocking Bird. Available on Mar. 1, 2018
exclusively for iOS devices and coming soon for Android devices, players can pre-order the first episode of the Silent Streets mystery saga on the App Store
today for $2.99 USD. Making use of ARkit technology and story-driven game design choices, the Silent Streets saga introduces the next generation of mystery games — and finds players exploring the foreboding town of Snowport, leading an investigation into a series of bloody homicides in a chilling 19th
century Victorian era murder mystery.
“We want to support premium, story-driven games — particularly, truly original titles that will encourage players to think and play outside of the box,” said Guillaume Jamet, Head of Publishing at Playdius. “With its gripping story and unique AR gameplay mechanics, Silent Streets: The Mocking Bird is a perfect follow up to Playdius’ recent release of the critically acclaimed mobile adventure title Bury Me, My Love.”
Silent Streets: The Mocking Bird Unique Features:
- Hands-on Detective Work: As one of the first ARKit-powered titles to launch on mobile, Augmented Reality features call on players’ true detective skills as they investigate objects and places of interest to uncover clues and evidence.
- Unforgettable Artwork: Minimalistic modern interface and design brings the game’s haunting Victorian era setting to life as players unravel the mysteries haunting the streets and back alleys of Snowport.
- A Page-turner Adventure: Written by Richard Cobbett, a renowned games journalist and writer for Fallen London, Sunless Sea, Sunless Skies, and Long Journey Home, Silent Streets: The Mocking Bird will keep players engaged and investigating through the title’s many twists and turns.
- Pop on Your Headphones: Experience professional voice acting and detailed Victorian ambience in every location of the game, underscored by epic music from the brilliant Mihkel Zilmer.
- Just the Beginning: Today’s launch of Silent Streets: The Mocking Bird marks the beginning of the Silent Streets saga. Expect additional chapters for both iOS and Android devices as the adventure continues.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Derek Heemsbergen’s review of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!
Never miss when new CGM articles go out by following us on Twitter and Facebook!