Save on PS4 Pro, PS4 Slim, PS VR, DualShock controllers, Spider Man game bundle and more at the Cyber Monday 2019 sale with our round-up of the best Cyber Monday PS4 deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best PS4 Cyber Monday deals, reviewed and published by the Cyber Monday sales team at Save Bubble.
Best PS4 deals:
- Save up to $100 on Sony Playstation 4 Pro & Slim consoles, PS VR headsets, bundles & games – at Walmart
- Save up to 25% on a wide range of Sony Playstation PS4 Pro & PS4 Slim consoles, bundles & games at Walmart – check live deals on PS4 Spiderman & Red Dead Redemption bundles
- Save up to 48% on top-rated Sony PS4 consoles, bundles & controllers at Amazon – check live prices on popular PlayStation 4 models with 500GB or 1TB storage and HDR enabled games
- Save up to $100 on the Sony PS4 Pro gaming console at Walmart
- Save up to $145 on PS4 Slim consoles at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR (PS VR) gaming headsets at Amazon
- Save up to 35% on Playstation 4 Dualshock 4 Controllers – at Walmart
- Save up to 30% on Sony Dualshock 4 wireless controllers for Playstation 4
- Save up to 32% on top-rated PS4 gaming headsets at Walmart – including deals on the official Sony Playstation 4 Gold & Platinum wireless headsets
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sony PlayStation consoles always have numerous entertainment features. The Sony PS4 Slim in particular has up to 1TB of storage and USB 3.1 connectivity while the Sony PS4 Pro has a 2.1GHz CPU and 4.2 Teraflop GPU. Many games are exclusive to the PS4 such as the 2018 Spider Man video game. It’s possible to get the console, controller and game as a bundle on Amazon.
How are Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals different? Cyber Monday was originally conceived by retailers to encourage shoppers to make their purchases online. New deals and more discounts are typically offered by online retailers on Cyber Monday.
Around 82% of all Cyber Monday revenue last year was generated by Amazon and Walmart.