Deadly Premonition was a sleeper hit, slowly building a fan-base after launch, thanks to streaming and word of mouth. Now, more than a decade after the first game hit store shelves, the sequel, Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, is set to launch for the Nintendo Switch both digitally and at retail on July 10.
Set in present-day Boston Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise works as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition. Following Agents Davis and Jones as they set out on a new investigation as they unearth mysteries buried within the once peaceful town and find the truth behind a set of serial murders. You must look through the memory of FBI Special Agent York, to travel back in time to Le Carré and learn the truth behind the mystery plaguing the present.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
From Rising Star Games and TOYBOX Inc., Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is slated to hit the Nintendo Switch This July. And anyone who is interested in checking out the original Deadly Premonition, it is currently 50% off on the Nintendo eShop until May 17, 2020.