2020 has been an interesting year, but has seen some amazing games released, and thanks to EB Games and their Boxing Day sale, the hottest releases have never been cheaper. With discounts of up to 75% off the latest games, accessories and systems, there should be something for everyone to enjoy over this Christmas break!
Featuring deals on major new Ubisoft titles including Immortals Fenyx Rising, Watch Dogs Legion, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you should have all you need to enjoy open worlds as 2020 comes to a close.
Check out some of the top game deals below:
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: now $39.99, was $79.99
- Watch Dogs Legion: now $39.99, was $79.99
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: now $39.99, was $79.99
- Doom Eternal: now $25.99, was $79.99
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: now $49.99, was $79.99
- Yakuza: Like A Dragon: now $54.99, was $79.99
- Ghost of Tsushima: now $49.99, was $79.99
- Star Wars: Squadrons: now $29.99, was $54.99
- Red Dead II Redemption: now $29.99, was $79.99
- Just Dance 2021: now 29.99, was $59.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: now $29.99, was $49.99
EB Games also has deals on controllers with Xbox Controllers now $15 off, now $59.99 and $15 off the Recon 70 Turtle Beach headsets, now just $39.99. And for anyone wanting to add to their console collection. they also have a deal for Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and three months of free Nintendo Switch Online for $399.
You can read the full list of deals at EB Games here.