Razer’s Basilisk V3 is a new wired gaming mouse that comes packed with advanced features that are built with customization and personalization in mind, including 10+1 programmable buttons and Razer Chroma lighting.
Razer’s Basilisk family of products first launched in 2017 and it’s continued to receive improvements and innovations in the years since. Razer has focused on comfort, performance, and customization as new Basilisk products have been released. The Basilisk V3 is no different and once again shows how much better PC gaming can truly be with a little help from your friends at Razer.
The Basilisk V3 brings a variety of custom options that can elevate both comfort and usage. These options are across both hardware and software too. There’s more to the Basilisk V3 than the eye can even see. 10 easy-access buttons and a customizable profile-switch button can help each game feel and play better. And time spent on setting up control options can be a long-term investment across your digital journeys.
The mouse also has 11 Razer Chroma lighting zones that work together to display over 16.8 million colors and effects. There are already over 150 Chroma-integrated games too so it’s easy to enjoy without having to put in much effort. The scroll wheel features Virtual Acceleration, which allows users to adjust the scroll speed far beyond the capabilities of the physical wheel. This can aid in games, especially at the beginning when scrolling through the fifty-page user agreements. There are several other great features as well, including different scrolling modes:
- Tactile Scrolling Mode: For precise and distinct scrolling, like weapon wheels or skill trees.
- Smart-Reel Mode: The scroll wheel automatically shifts from tactile to free-spin mode when it’s scrolled faster.
- Free-Spin Scrolling Mode: For smooth, fast scrolling, like repeated actions in emulated titles or moving quickly through a lot of information.
Users can also enjoy several other incredible features, such as:
- True 26,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches Gen-2 rated for 70M clicks
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- Ergonomic right-handed design with injection molded rubber grips
- Hybrid On-board and Cloud Storage (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled