Prime Matter today revealed the iconic voice cast that will be bringing Gungrave G.O.R.E to life when it launches later next year.
Truly memorable characters are brought to life by the voice actors that embody them. In IGGYMOB’s upcoming action-packed game Gungrave G.O.R.E, some of the most iconic characters are voiced by legendary actors in the gaming industry.
Members of the Gungrave G.O.R.E voice cast:
- Zell’s voice actor – Akio Ōtsuka
- Akio Ôtsuka is a true living legend in voice acting. With iconic performances in many films and video games (Berserk), Ôtsuka will be featured in G.O.R.E as Zell Condorbrave, the immortal mercenary captain.
- Mika’s voice actor – Kumi Sakuma
- Kumi Sakuma, who originally voiced Mika in the Gungrave series is back with another incredible performance.
- Ganpo’s voice actor – Masami Iwasaki
- Masami Iwasaki, known for his mighty and powerful voice, will be voicing Ganpo, boss of Raven Clan.
- Bunji’s voice actor – Fumihiko Tachiki
- Fumihiko Tachiki, who voiced Bunji in past titles is back once again with his charismatic and impressive voice.
- Grave’s voice actor – Tomokazu Seki
- If we’re talking about Grave’s voice, only one man comes to mind. Tomokazu Seki, who voiced Grave in all past Gungrave games is reprising his role once again.
For an added bonus, please enjoy this behind-the-scenes interview with Tetsuya Shibata (Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy XV) and Yoshino Aoki (Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy XV), the composers responsible for the incredible soundtrack of Gungrave G.O.R.E. View the interview on YouTube here.