About the new DLC
Sheeple’s finally lost it!
He is convinced that everything’s just part of a giant videogame and that he was coded to simply be a side-character. Which is why he decided to recode himself to become the villain instead… Can you defeat his nefarious levels and come out of it unscathed? Good luck!
Slime-san: Sheeple’s Sequel is the second major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well.
The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for a robotic adventure?
- 20 normal and 20 NG+ levels made by the insane Sheeple!
- 5 remix levels of the main campaign but with a Sheeple twist!
- Dozens of new hazards to tackle head-on!
- Two new play styles: Shadow and Marble mode!
- Another unique boss fight, can you defeat Sheeple’s machinations?
- A brand new, rather bizarre… Target mode? Rhythm mode?
- Another speedrunning mode for DLC levels, compete in leaderboards!
- 70 [BUGS] to collect and spend in an art gallery!
- A new hub world: Sheeple’s Headquarters! Don’t get too weirded out!
- A special setting that allows you to customize the color palette!
- More custom settings like a camera slider to determine zoom levels!
- More cutscenes and story elements!
- New secret indie stars to discover and talk to!
- New music by Meganeko and Mischa Perella!
- New art by Del (Miimows)!
- Various other adjustments and bug fixes.
CGM Newswire is a subsidiary of CGMagazine. For more information, visit our page here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Derek Heemsbergen’s review of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!