CGMagazine is always looking for new writers and people to add to the team. We are currently looking for interns, writers and people that can help build the CGMagazine brand. If you are interested in writing about games, comics or film and have a love of news and feature writing, we would love to hear from you. Pay would be based on type of article, along with the length of submitted work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pitch ideas to CGMagazine at least every 2 months.
- Writing and reporting stories, sometimes on fast turnaround
- Crafting smart insightful stories that will get the reader thinking.
- Ability to transcribe interviews and work on articles independently.
- Ability to reach out for interviews or other article-based content.
- Understand social media to promote your articles.
- A leading independent voice for comics, games and film.
- We produce a print magazine along with a daily website along with other media.
- We host the Pixels & Ink podcast
- We work on numerous youtube shows and content.