Originating as a monthly Canadian print publication in 2010, CGMagazine has since expanded to include a globally-distributed digital magazine, as well as a thriving website; all of which seek to explore the culture and news of comics, gaming, technology and film as a core part of our daily lives. CGMagazine has stood as a strong and independent voice that explores all aspects of the media you love.
With film, television, gaming and tech now at the forefront of media popularity, CGMagazine endeavours to better connect our readers with their hobbies, be that through topical news, reviews, interviews and editorials, providing insight into these mediums’ influences in, and impact on our culture.
As these mediums continue to earn their legitimacy as art forms and evolve with the times, so do their fan bases. With an audience ranging across all ages and walks of life, comics and gaming have expanded to deliver deeply personal and immersive experiences that few other mediums can claim to offer. At the same time, technology and film are always expanding and pushing the limits of what is possible.
These are ever-changing mediums and CGM strives to remain at the forefront of journalism in these fields. Realizing that different people have different expectations and appreciations for comics and gaming, CGMagazine is where readers can expect to find a meaningful and diverse exploration of everything that is technology, gaming, media and comics.
The CGMagazine Team
- EICWith over a decade of experience in gaming, he brings a sense of knowledge and insight to CGMagazine. Brendan started covering media, including games and film, and currently works daily to bring the readers of CGM the best content possible.
- Executive EditorDayna began at CGMagazine as a columnist with the family-centred tech and gaming column, Parental No-Scope. She absolutely loves introducing the people she knows to her love for games and nerd culture. You can find her on social @thedaynaeileen where she will talk all about her tech and gaming adventures.
- RPG EditorA writer and podcaster from Ontario, Chris discovered role-playing games with Final Fantasy on the NES and has been overthinking them ever since. Also an avid fan of tabletop and retro gaming, Star Wars, and tech, you can catch him streaming as part of the Twitch channel @guildtwotaps.
- Nintendo EditorJordan Biordi is a long-time Editor at CGM, as well as actual self-trained ninja. When he's not busy combating the forces of evil, he makes videos on the hilariously mediocre YouTube channel: Ninja Reviews.
- VR EditorClement Goh has been a fan of VR since he saw The Matrix. This passion put him in the role of VR Editor, where he lives through his reviews before writing about them. When he's not writing, Clement can be found having adventures on Twitch and all his social media via. @theinstaword.
- Xbox EditorKhari is a writer, budding podcaster and streamer based in Toronto who has been gaming since he was young. An avid Xbox player, Khari handles a bulk of CGM's Series X coverage.
- Content Creation EditorJoe is a Podcaster, YouTube creator and Streamer who specializes in reviews and tutorials for content creators. He is also a TV professional with over twenty years in the industry. If that doesn’t take up enough of his time, he also produces a video podcast and has designed streams for other creators. He can be found on Twitch, YouTube and all over social media under the name @miscastjoe.