The Pokémon Company announced via press release it has released its 2021 holiday collection of festive merchandise through the Pokémon Center in the US and Canada.
Anyone with a trainer in their life or a fan of the franchise themselves will be able to get their hands on a collection of seasonal-themed products that will fit all types of trainer. Consumers will be able to choose from all sorts of products, including adorable plushies, cozy clothing, festive home décor, luxe kitchenware and new figures in the popular Delibird Holiday Express train series. Check below to get a better idea of each category of festive-themed items in the monster-collecting franchise’s holiday collection.
- Plush: Trainers can snuggle up with themed Pikachu, Glaceon, Piplup and Mantyke plush, or accessorize with plush keychains featuring Chinchou, Spheal, Buizel and Galarian Corsola.
- Delibird Holiday Express Figures: The popular Delibird Holiday Express train figure series is returning to Pokémon Center with Snorlax Pass, MooMoo Milk & Cookies and Ponyta Holiday Rockers figures that are brimming with holiday cheer. Also, Trainers can complete their Delibird Holiday Express collection with previously released figures, such as Pikachu Engine, Dragonite Flat Car, Alolan Vulpix Box Car and Slowpoke Caboose.
- Apparel and Accessories: Trainers can gear up for cooler weather with a vast array of clothing and accessories that feature fan-favorite Pokémon. Items include sweaters, pajamas, scarves, gloves, beanies, headbands and festive pin sets.
- Home Décor: Hearths and trees will look jollier with the addition of wintery items such as ornaments and wreaths. Throws and pillow covers sporting festive Pokémon are perfect for adding a cozy touch to décor.
- Kitchenware: Luxe kitchenware starring Pikachu and Delibird, as well as Gardevoir and Togekiss, adds a festive touch to holiday meals.
This is the limit of the whole collection as more products will be added in the coming weeks, and will see the return of fan-favourite items from previous collections, giving trainers more ways to celebrate the season. In addition to all this, check out the curated holiday gift guide to find what great gift that suit you and your loved ones.