Today, V-MODA, a leading brand in high-end headphones and audio equipment announced their latest product, the V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex Edition.
The V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless Codex edition is the latest revamped iteration of the award-winning line of headphones. The latest refresh on the popular headphones will now feature three new and popular audio codecs, giving users the best possible listening experience.
Additionally, the V-MODA will be offering customers with a special promotion called the Da Vinci Codex Upgrade program, which will allow previous customers to purchase the refreshed pair of headphones for the discounted price of $100 USD. Customers trading in an older generation 1 Crossfade line of headponhes can grab the new pair for $150 USD.
Finally, V-MODA will be teaming up with Best Buy, Magnolia and Microsoft Stores across the US, which will not only carry the new Crossfade 2 headphones but also, offer customers to 3D engrave and customize their purchase.
A breakdown of all the features can be viewed below:
- Three codecs, in one audiophile-grade headphone:
- Qualcomm aptX for CD-like sound quality over Bluetooth, now available in all three colorways
- Advanced Audio Codec (AAC) to provide the best audio experience with iOS devices
- Sub-Band Codec (SBC) for compatibility when aptX and AAC are not supported
- The headphone automatically adjusts according to the paired device and when devices are compatible with more than one codec, such as the Google Pixel or Samsung Galaxy S9, users are able to choose which codec to use, creating a unique and custom listening experience.
- Features 50mm “Made in Japan” dual-diaphragm drivers, large comfortable cushions for extended wear, long battery life (14+ hrs) and the iconic CliqFold™ collapsible hinge design
- Complimentary 3D printed fiber or 2D laser-engraved custom shields worth up to $70 to endorse yourself and create your own headphone masterpiece
- Available now in Rose Gold, exclusively at BestBuy.com and in-store at Best Buy Magnolia locations for $350. Also available now in Matte Black at V-MODA.com
Liked this article and want to read more like it? Check out Brendan Frye’s review of the original V-MODA Crossfade 2 headphones
Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15: Fe, Monster Hunter World Beta: the Insatiable Nergigante, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Star Wars Battlefront II, Sonic Forces + Episode Shadow, and Super Mario Odyssey!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!