On this week’s CGM podcast, Sega announces Yakuza Zero in Japan, which makes all the Yakuza fans in the West wilt in frustration, since this is probably never going to get localized for English speakers. FanExpo gets underway and Melanie spoke to quite a few people at Ubisoft as well as some eSports organizers. And finally, there were a lot of games played over the week, including the new Second Son DLC, Tales of Xillia 2, and Plants vs. Zombies.
CGMPodcast Episode 122 – Yakuza In The 80’s
- With TELUS Esports’ Affiliate Program, gamers earn money to play while building your brand.
- Driving control issues plague F1 22, and it would be an otherwise fantastic entry to the annual racing series.
- CGMagazine was able to delve deep into the upcoming roguelike action, RPG, Endless Dungeon First Run Open Dev preview.
- The 5th generation iPad Air truly fulfills the potential of tablet devices, thanks to its mighty M1 chip. All the…
- Sony's update for PlayStation Plus is here at last with a host of features and new (old) games. Now that…