HyperX has outdone themselves at CES 2022 this year by showing off some new gear and the first 300-hour wireless headset.
As one of the biggest technology events of the year, CES 2022 gets a lot of traction from some of the biggest companies in the business, and HyperX brought the heat with them.
Their dedication to comfortable devices has been clear for 2022, as they’ve announced quite a few quality peripherals that are sure to excite fans in the coming year.
Vice President and General Manager of HyperX, Kevin Hague said “CES sets the tone for consumer technology in2022 and is a great time for HyperX to share our latest innovations and demonstrate our continued dedication to bring gamers high-performance products,” with also “As producers of professional gaming-grade accessories, HyperX is committed to outfitting the gaming and esports communities with the best products for extended gaming sessions, esports tournaments or casual gaming with friends.”
Big CES 2022 Announcements
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless Gaming Headset: which is not only fully wireless adding to the gamer’s comfort, but promises to deliver gamers 300-hours of uninterrupted battery life on a single charge making it the first headset of its class. That’s not all however, the headset features the company’s signature comfort and sound.
- HyperX Clutch Wireless Gaming Controller: For those in the market for a comfortable also wireless peripheral in the form of this sleek controller, look no farther. The controller grips, and a familiar button layout to most gamers. The controller can up anyone’s game pronto.
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste Wireless Gaming Mouse: another fully functional gaming peripheral with the gamer’s comfort in mind. The honeycomb design gives the mouse superior ventilation, allowing for longer sessions without the mouse becoming hot. A 100-hour battery on a single charge is also nothing to scoff at.
- HyperX Alloy Origins65 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: A keyboard that doesn’t take up all the area of a gamer’s desk is here, and it improves gaming functionality by quite a margin. With backlit keys that feature brightness adjustment, NGENUITY software allows users to personalize lighting, which is key for customization. If that’s not enough personality, the keyboard comes in either Red linear or Aqua Tactile switch colourways.
- HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset: which features the signature company’s look and reliable functionality. Surround sound 53 mm drivers allow for maximum immersiveness, and give gamers another option on their quality line of headsets.
- HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset: the last of the exciting announcements this headset, which gives gamers quality at a reasonable price but doesn’t skimp on capabilities. With sturdy construction and memory foam padding, this headset gives gamers a good time on a budget.
All of these exciting CES 2022 announced products will be available for purchase in Q1 of 2022 from their official website and other retailers as the peripherals are gradually released.