Amazon Prime Gaming and League of Legends developer, Riot Games have announced that they are partnering up in a long-term deal to provide Amazon Prime subscribers exclusive in-game content for Riot’s biggest games.
Prime members will have the opportunity to claim exclusive in-game content for Riot games like League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT and League of Legends: Wild Rift. A part of the deal, Prime Gaming will be a global sponsor across Riot’s Esports titles, including League of Legends Esports, VALORANT Esports, and Wild Rift Esports, providing free content during various events plus emotes will be available for Prime members during Esports competitions.
“Riot Games is an incredible partner that will help bring even more value to the Amazon Prime
membership,” GM, Prime Gaming General Manager, Larry Plotnick said in a statement.
“We’ve been working with Riot for a while now, but this collaboration raises the value bar for customers to ensure Riot’s games are even better with Amazon Prime. We’re looking forward to featuring additional content for Prime Gaming members in the coming months.”
Prime members will have an opportunity to claim the following offers:
- League of Legends — Available today, the Prime Gaming Capsule includes 650 Riot Points, an unowned 1350 RP skin, five Champion Shards Permanent, 200 Orange Essence, two sets of Series 1 Eternals, and a 30-day xp boost
- League of Legends Esports — Available today, League of Legends World Championship viewers can collect a custom esports emote, with more exclusive esports emotes available during 2022 League of Legends esports global events
- League of Legends: Wild Rift — Beginning on November 18, Prime members can grab exclusive content every two weeks for an entire year (24 drops total) for the mobile game. Content will include random Baubles, Emotes, Recalls, Skins, and Skin Poses.
- VALORANT — Following the conclusion of the current series in January 2022, customers can grab one year’s worth of exclusive improved core content for VALORANT gameplay. Content planned includes two weapon skins, two calling cards, four Gunbuddies, and four sprays.
- Legends of Runeterra — After the current series ends in January 2022, Prime members can claim content on a monthly basis including: one Tier 3 Prismatic Chest and one Epic Card or Tier 3 Prismatic Chest, and three Rare Wildcards.
“Since the beginning of our collaboration with Prime Gaming for League in 2018, we’ve teamed up to give away tens of millions of Skins, Skin Shards, and more. As we launched new games, Prime Gaming grew with us to deliver in-game content for players across our new titles,” Riot Games Corporate Business Development Lead, Sylvia Ko said in a statement.
“Now, in Prime Gaming we have a partner that shares our focus in making it better to be a player, not only through games but also through broader entertainment experiences players would want to engage in, including Arcane and our esports.”
In addition to the news, Amazon has revealed Prime Gaming free games and content updates for November which does include a couple of Riot games.
Free Games with Prime:
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Control Ultimate Edition
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Rogue Heroes
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter
- BAFL – Brakes Are For Losers
- Secret Files: Sam Peters
New Content for:
- Apex Legends
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Free Fire
- League of Legends
- Legends of Runeterra
- New World
- Call of Duty