This month, CGMagazine takes a look at the fantastic world of Lost Sphere. Lisa Mior, talks with Tokyo RPG Factory about the production and development of this highly anticipated title.
In the February issue, Lisa also had the chance to talk with the Lost Sphere composer, Tomoki Miyoshi. Alex Gilyadov answers the question: do we need to be worried about Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding?
Cole Watson reviews both Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ. Derek Heemsbergen analyzes Romancing SaGa 2 and Lost Sphere. Robert B. Marks goes into how crowdfunding has become a concern among the gaming community and that it could be at the end of its run.
Here’s what a complete list of you’ll find this month:
- Do We Need to Worry About Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding? By: Alex Gilyadov
- The Past, Present and Future of The Sims A Talk with Lyndsay Pearson. By: Brendan Frye
- The Gallery A VR Game Series Like No Other. By: Alex Gilyadov
- Generational Innovation: An Interview with Akitoshi Kawazu. By: Derek Heemsbergen
- Crowdfunding on the Razor’s Edge Can Indie Game Development Survive the Failure of a Star Citizen? By: Robert B. Marks
- Factory of Dreams: An Interview with Tokyo RPG Factory. By: Lisa Mior
- Scoring a Memory: An Interview with Lost Sphear Composer, Tomoki Miyoshi. By: Lisa Mior
- Romancing SaGa 2 By: Derek Heemsbergen
- Monster Hunter World By: Cole Watson
- Dragon Ball FighterZ By: Cole Watson
- Lost Sphere By: Derek Heemsbergen
You won’t want to miss a word! Get your copy today! Pre-Orders are available here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!
Want more of some the topics in this month’s issue? Check out Jordan Biordi’s review of The Sims 4, and Derek Heembergen’s review of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood!