Neopets, in collaboration with JumpStart Games and Carlin West Agency, has announced an all-new plush collection coming this holiday season.
The first wave will feature an “adorable line of Neopets and their pets (known as petpets) in fan-favourite colorways”. Each plush will feature “high-quality plush is embroidered with three stars, inspired by the stars on the brand logo, to signify its inclusion in the long-awaited collection”.
“It’s been over a decade since fans could collect Neopets plush, and we’re so excited to announce the release of this long-awaited collection,” Neopets brand manager, Stephanie Lord said in a press release.
“It really has been a pleasure for the team to create a high-quality product that speaks to the fans who love the brand.”
The collection will feature the following plushes as listed below, with more to come:
- Faerie Draik Plush 8” (First Draik in plush, and in the Faerie Paint Brush)
- Royal Meepit Plush 4” Key Clip (First Meepit in the Royal Paint Brush)
- Island Kadoatie Plush 4” Key Clip (First Kadoatie in the Island Paint Brush)
- Plushie Snowbunny Plush 4” Key Clip (First Snowbunny in the Plushie Paint Brush)
- Rainbow Slorg Plush 4” Key Clip (First Slorg in the Rainbow Paint Brush)
“Like many companies in the toy industry, the Neopets brand encountered a number of hurdles with supply chain issues before we could say [when it] would be available for the holiday season,” West Agency founder and CEO, Carlin West said in a press release
“We’re so happy we could overcome these challenges and make this announcement happen for not only the brand but the fans who have stood by it for all these years!”