Razer is a company synonymous with creating stylish and comfortable gaming peripherals and as a brand known for quality, they’ve introduced the Razer Enki Pro, their latest premium chair.
Despite an absolutely stacked past several months for Razer, with Razercon 2021 still making release shockwaves, and most recently the huge brand’s appearance at CES 2022, there was still one more trick up its sleeve. Introducing the Razer Enki Pro premium gaming chair, from their award-winning Enki gaming chair family.
Just like the other chairs in the Enki family, the Razer Enki Pro will give gamers a reliable and comfortable mount. As every Hero of Time needs an Epona, or every Geralt of Rivia needs a Roach, every gamer needs a trusty steed during the most demanding of sessions, and where the Enki has provided in the past, the Razer Enki Pro comes equipped with new features.
Razer Enki Pro Key Features
- Forged with premium Alcantara sustainable leather, for the gold standard in comfort and durability.
- Ergonomic design that not only has a wide seat base, but arches for shoulder support.
- A built-in lumbar support for those who desperately need to be pulled out of a slump.
- Dual density cushioned backrest, with foam designed for maximum thoracic to lumbar support.
- With a 152-degree recline and a reactive seat tilt, the chair is designed for the long haul.
- The memory foam head cushion promises ultimate comfort, without the need to be strapped in.
With all the aforementioned features and comfort updates, the Razer Enki Pro is a chair that can meet all needs on a daily basis, without depleting a gamers’ stamina meter. The Razer Enki Pro will set consumers back, however, as it launches for a whopping $999. Consumers looking to adopt one, can visit the Razer website for more details.