There have been many new gaming chairs on the horizon as of late, and Razer has now thrown their hat into the mix with two new colour options for their flagship Razer Enki Pro gaming chair.
Razer is a gaming brand that is synonymous with quality and efficiency, constantly raising the bar on gaming with all platforms. Coinciding with the release of the latest Deathstalker V2 Pro keyboard, Razer pounced on the opportunity to introduce the Razer Enki Pro with new trimmings for those in the market for a fresh throne to game on.
Both of the new chair colours — the iconic Koenigsegg Heliodor Yellow & Blue Williams Esports Edition — are backed by the same appendages that come with all Enki Pro chairs, with features that are directly correlated with the gamer’s comfort in mind.
Razer Enki Pro Key Features
- Forged with premium Alcantara sustainable leather for huge upticks in comfort and durability.
- Ergonomic design that can support a wide variety of individuals with a massively wide seat base and arches for shoulder support.
- A built-in lumbar support for the posture needy.
- Dual density cushioned backrest, with foam designed for maximum thoracic to lumbar support, the Enki has your back literally and figuratively.
- With a 152-degree recline and a reactive seat tilt, this throne is designed for the long haul.
- The memory foam head cushion promises ultimate comfort, without the need to be strapped in, and without the risk of crashing.
Both of the new Enki editions are forged with the highest quality materials customary with all Razer gaming chairs. Fans looking to speed off in one of these limited edition chairs could race over to the Razer website starting today in order to secure one of these limited options. Considering the chairs are limited without a set number, the new colourways could speed out of stock soon, so fans should act fast.