Everyone loves a Game of the Year edition, players get lots of extras for much less money. Well for those of us who haven’t played Dragon Age: Inquisition yet(guilty), a GOTY edition is on the way!
Dragon Age: Inquisition, launched earlier this year, was well received by both fans and critics alike. I know a fair amount of people who got sucked into the Dragon Age coma. Well they can do it all over again this October 6th on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. As outlined below, Dragon Age gives us ten reasons why this is going to be the definitive version.
I’ll pick it up. I’ve been very curious to get some hours into DA and see what all the hype is about!
Interested to see what we had to say about Dragon Age: Inquisition, read our review here.
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition
With only twenty-four hours in a day, you don’t always get to play as many games as you’d like. We feel your pain. However, we’ve got some great news: if you’ve been waiting to start your Dragon Age: Inquisition adventure, you can pick up the Game of the Year Edition on October 6, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
What makes the Game of the Year Edition so special? We’re so glad you asked! Here are ten reasons why this is the definitive Dragon Age: Inquisition experience:
1. The winner of over 130 Game of the Year Awards – Critics and players agree that Dragon Age: Inquisition is an essential, must-play adventure!
2. Every DLC – This edition includes all the story and gameplay content ever released: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser.
3. Deeper customization – You’ll also get all the official add-ons: Spoils of the Avvar, Spoils of the Qunari, and the Deluxe Edition upgrades. These include specialized gear, legendary weapons, diverse mounts, and even unique elements to personalize your home base.
4. Create your Inquisitor – Who will you become? Use Dragon Age: Inquisition’s robust character creator to explore your imagination and shape your Inquisitor.
5. Lead the Inquisition – Recruit a team of legendary warriors and lead them against an ancient evil threatening to destroy the world.
6. Explore a vast world – The world of Thedas is enormous! Journey through lush forests, windswept coasts, arid deserts, creepy bogs, and more.
7. Your choices matter – Alliances will be forged, enemies will be made, and you’re the one in control. As Inquisitor, you’ll be faced with many decisions, and your choices will shape the world around you.
8. Did somebody say dragons? – Do you have what it takes to defeat the apex predators of Thedas? Succeed, and the spoils of war can aid the Inquisition. Fail, and you’ll end up barbeque.
9. Craft unique items – Collect valuable raw materials and crafting schematics to create powerful new weapons and armor. You can also name them, so if you want to call that two-handed spiked maul with +30 damage to demons “Fifi,” you totally can!
10. Adventure with friends – Hop online and join parties of up to four agents of the Inquisition in multiplayer mode. Choose your path and enemy faction, then battle for loot and experience points to make your agents a force to be reckoned with.
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition releases on October 6, 2015, for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.