Camex Games announced today that their highly anticipated tactical-RPG, Tactical Monsters, is now available on iOS via the Apple App Store and on MAC OS via the Mac App Store. Featuring an expansive roster of characters along with incredible strategic gameplay depth and features, Tactical Monsters is one of the most feature-rich mobile games on the market. In addition to the multiple gameplay modes, the iOS version comes with a lots of new features including AR Kit Content, 3D Touch, Game Center iOS-MAC gameplay continuity, Apple Watch support, ReplayKit and much more.
“Tactical Monsters is probably the most feature-packed strategy game you’ll find for iOS,” states Michael Tseng, Chief Operations Officer of Camex Games. “Fully iPhone X ready at launch, Tactical Monsters takes advantage of all the technology offered by Apple and really enhances the solid gameplay features, making it the definitive version of the game.”
Tactical Monsters for iOS features include:
- iPhone X Ready – iOS exclusive features include 3D Touch, Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards, Game Center Continuity, Apple Watch support, iMessage Emojis, ReplayKit, and the AR Kit content featuring the Bigfoot monster from the game.
- Find Unique Monsters – Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit and collect unique monster cards.
- Level Up – Upgrade the monsters to unlock ridiculous monstrous and destructive skills
- Survival Mode – Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode to defeat the never-ending BOSSES.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Sharpen your tactics and perfect your new monsters’ abilities by visiting Training Grounds.
- Online Multiplayer – Duel players in real time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest.
- Tenacious D – Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- Be Part of the Community – Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country
- Connected Gameplay – Whether you are at home or on the go, you can play the game on one Apple device and pick up where you left off on another.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Check out some of our latest news, reviews, and features including Brendan Frye’s Google Pixelbook Review and our IT Blu-Ray Giveaway Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out the First 15 – Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!