New creatures & bosses, expanded house decorations, a player journal, and loads of bug fixes hit Mortal Online 2
Hot on the heels of being awarded funding from Epic’s MegaGrant scheme, Mortal Online 2’s final feature patch is live, bringing with it new creatures, new bosses, expanded house decorations, the new player journal that updates with world encounters, and loads of bug fixes and polish.
Pre-Order for instant access to the closed beta now: Mortal Online 2 – Shop
Check out the full patch notes HERE
Review key requests in advance of launch day on January 25th are now open, please get in touch via the contact details below to receive one.
For further information, key requests, media and interviews contact:
PR Agency, The Game Marketer: email@example.com
- Steam Page – Mortal Online 2 on Steam (steampowered.com)
- Official Website – Mortal Online 2 – Sign Up Now
- Official Discord – Mortal Online 2 Discord Community
- Twitch Stream – mortalonline2 – Twitch
- Youtube – Mortal Online – YouTube
- Instagram – Mortal Online 2 (@playmortalonline)
- Twitter – Mortal Online (@MortalOnline) / Twitter
- Facebook – Mortal Online – Home | Facebook