Humble Bundle and YoYo Games have partnered once again to bring developers an amazing deal. The Humble GameMaker Bundle is returning once again!
This bundle provides developers with the opportunity to get their hands on one of the easiest-to-use 2D game development engines available for only a dollar. Included in the “Humble Re-Bundle” is a pro license for GameMaker Studio, a variety of different GameMaker powered games, and the source codes for all of those games.
The full tier list of rewards is featured below:
Pay $1 or more:
- GameMaker Studio Pro– One of the easiest to use 2D game development engines available.
- Games: Cook, Serve, Delicious; Uncanny Valley, Ink Shep Hard (and source code), Angry Chicken: Egg Madness! (and source code)
- Source code: Extreme Burger Defense, Freeway Mutant
Pay the average:
- HTML5 Module
- Games: Home, Solstice, Galactic Missile Defense (and source code)
- Source code: Cook, Serve, Delicious; Ink, Uncanny Valley 10 Second
Pay $15 or more:
- Android, iOS, Windows UWP Modules
- Games: Flop Rocket(and source code)
- Source code: Home, Solstice
This is not the first time that this bundle has been available. Last year, YoYo Games and Humble Bundle partnered together to bring this exact bundle to developers. Having sold a total of 232,082 bundles and raising over $2.8 million, the previous bundle was a huge success.
The bundle features over $1800 worth of content and all of it is available for the highest tier of $15.
You can check out the trailer for the bundle, below.
GameMaker Studio has been the engine behind many gaming hits. Some of the games created with GameMaker are: Hyper Light Drifter, Crashlands, Hotline Miami, and Undertale.
Humble Bundle is a service that provides amazing bundles of content with part of the money earned going to charities. Users can choose exactly where their money goes when they purchase a bundle. To check out the current bundle check out their site, here.