We hope you were triumphant in your bossing or levelling in Old School RuneScape (OSRS). With the update this week, players will get the chance to experience Poll 76 quality of life updates as well as Hitsplats and Clan Hall TLC. Polls are in-game voting systems that allow players to suggest changes to OSRS. Remember that each question within the poll requires 75% of positive total votes to pass.
Grinding is an essential part of RuneScape, but sometimes, the sheer repetitiveness deters players from it. No grinding means staying at the same level, and we do not want that in an MMORPG. Luckily, there are reliable companies such as Chicks Gold that provide OSRS gold services to the community.
Let’s jump into the OSRS Poll 76 results.
OSRS features numbering on almost all of its aspects, like experience, kill counts, and levels and with combat, it is no different. In terms of what number offers the most satisfaction, many would agree that hitsplats do. To be specific, max hit hitsplats. Hitsplats are damage icons appearing above those engaging in combat who are either inflicting or taking damage. Without a doubt, landing those huge hits feels so good, especially if you manage to block the incoming 73 damage hit as well.
The max hit damage will vary according to the equipment, buffs, and spells a player uses during the fight. The Poll 76 results showed that players want to see a golden trim, every time they hit those big numbers. The golden hitsplat, when toggled on, will appear whenever players inflict a direct hit, meaning environmental damage or recoil will not show the golden trim when damaging an opponent. In essence, the golden trim will appear for those juicy max hits only and not for guaranteed ones, to make them unique.
Take a break from combat or grinding in a refurbished Clan Hall. This time around, Hannibal the clan cat, can now be pet and even fed fish and milk! That is not all, as Poll 76 will bring the ability to speak with Hannibal through the Catspeak Amulet! That is not all as players who want to play the piano can effectively use black keys now with the ‘Entertain’ or ‘Play quietly’ options. Moreover, in the Clan Chat, players can see all the online members in the channel as well as how many Clan members there are in total.
The Poison Dynamite will receive some updates as well. This time, the change refers to restricted accounts. These accounts will get the opportunity to create a Poison Dynamite, standard Dynamite mixed with three Cave Nightshade plants. This dynamite combo will deal damage according to the Firemaking level of the player.
Old School RuneScape Poll 76 miscellaneous changes
- The Ranged requirement for the Bow of Faerdhinen is now shown in the Agility skill guide.
- Checking the contents of your Looting Bag while moving no longer causes the game to lose track of your destination.
- On mobile, the PvP Arena load-out menu Spellbook drop-down boxes function more consistently.
- The checks for the level requirements when enchanting Crossbow Bolts have been fixed.
- The Ape Atoll Agility course has received an expanded click-zone of the skull slope.
- Rowing boats north of Fossil Island may now be accessed straight from the camp.
- On the Deadman world, pending damage now stacks when players traverse rooftop Agility obstacles.
- In the Settings menu, players can now change the camera effects within Barrows, Baba Yaga’s home, and the Fishing Trawler mini-game.
- Key Master Teleport Scrolls may no longer be traded after dying in PvP.
- When signing in, players with stored items in an item retrieval service will now be notified upon logging in that if they die before collecting these items, they will be lost forever.