This month, CGMagazine explores the creative journey the development team behind God of War embarked upon. Featuring interviews with Narrative Designer, Matt Sophos, Composer, Bear McCreary, and Design Director, Derek Daniels, we learn how Sony Santa Monica evolved the God of War franchise, bringing forth a new, refreshing installment to the series.
CGM also talks about cults and chaos with Drew Holmes and Jean-Sebastien Decant, the lead writer and narrative director behind Far Cry 5. The team talks about the research that went into creating the riveting narrative the Far Cry franchise is known for, and the importance of the story they aimed to tell.
Here’s What else you’ll find this month:
- Night in the Woods Captures the Entrapment of Small Towns for Queer Youth
- The Best Indies you May Have Missed Out On
- Narrative Designer, Matt Sophos – God of War
- Composer, Bear McCreary – God of War
- Design Director, Derek Daniels – God of War
- Narrative Director, Jean-Sebastien Decant – Far Cry 5
- Lead Writer, Drew Holmes – Far Cry 5
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Far Cry 5
- Sea of Thieves
- God of War
You won’t want to miss a word! Get your copy today! Pre-Orders are available here.
CGMagazine is Canada’s premiere comics and gaming magazine. Subscribe today to get the best of CGM delivered right to your door! Never miss when a new issue goes live by subscribing to our newsletter! Signing up gives you exclusive entry into our contest pool. Sign up once, you’ll have a chance to win! Sign up today!
Don’t forget to tune in every Friday the Pixels & Ink Podcast to hear the latest news, previews, and in-depth game discussions!