Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2‘s Legendary Pack 2 DLC is set to launch on November 5th but just before the DLC pack drops a free update will be available on November 4th, the game’s publisher Bandai Namco revealed in a trailer.
The Legendary Pack 2 DLC comes with many additions like new DLC character variations including Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super), Jiren (Full Power), Caluifla (Super Saiyan 2) and Kale (Super Saiyan 2). That’s not all as the DLC pack also comes with extra missions, a new stage, costumes and so much more. The free update, meanwhile, similarly comes with new costumes and accessories plus new skills, a new crystal raid and loads of additions for photo mode.
In addition to the DLC launch, Bandai Namco confirmed in the trailer that the new DLC is planned for next year, so anyone’s continued hope for a Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3 announcement may not be realized in 2022. Bandai Namco adds that design winners from the game’s ‘Super Fashion Contest will be implemented in future DLC.
Below is a full list of what’s coming in Legendary Pack 2 and the free update later this week.
Legendary Pack 2:
- Playable Characters
- Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super)
- Jiren (Full Power)
- Caluifla (Super Saiyan 2)
- Kale (Super Saiyan 2)
- Three new Extra Missions
- New stage – “Volcanic Wasteland”
- Four new Parallel Quests
- New costumes and accessories
- Ten new skills
- Four Super Souls
- 15 loading screen illustrations
- Three new costumes and accessories
- Woken skill – “Super Saiyan God”
- Ten Dual Ultimate attacks
- Six Super Souls
- 73 loading screen illustrations
- 32 new stamps for Photo Mode
- 14 new frames for Photo Mode
- Four Raid Quests
- Crystal Raid: Jiren (Full Power)
- 64 Hero Colosseum figures
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 first launched a year after the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse game on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2016 and was later ported to other platforms including Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia.