The Media Indie Exchange has announced the Guerrilla Collective – an event focused on indie developers and publishers – taking place from June 6-8th.
Joining the middle portion of IGN’s Summer of Gaming event (running June 1st to June 15th), the Guerrilla Collective is meant to be a means for independent developers and publishers to reveal games in place of now-canceled events like E3 2020. Produced alongside the Kinda Funny Games Showcase and hosted by Kinda Funny co-founder Greg Miller, the event will begin on June 6th at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern/8pm UK, and promises news and announcements “for every platform”. That day, it will be followed by the Paradox Insider at 11:30am PT, PC Gaming Show at 12pm PT, and Future Games Show at 2:30pm PT.
On June 7th, there will be a second online press event, and June 8th will include a day of gameplay demos and developer interviews. You can see a list of all the currently-announced developers and publishers involved in the show below, although more are expected to join.
- 11 bit studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Them’s Fightin’ Herds)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (World of Horror, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
Again, Guerrilla Collective’s presentation will be held at 10am PT on June 6th, 2020. It will join similar events like the Summer Game Fest (Geoff Keighley’s event, not to be confused with IGN’s Summer of Gaming) and The Escapist Indie Showcase. You can check out more information on the event’s official website. We’ll let you know if any more big details become available ahead of the event.