At Huawei’s event today, they announced a wealth of information regarding new products, including their new smart watch designs.
Alongside the exciting announcement of the new Huawei MateView monitors, the company still had more tricks up its sleeve in the form of two new smartwatch sizes, new Freebuds Lipstick earbuds, and the Huawei Scale 3.
The new Huawei Watch GT series brings new innovation and style to the smartwatch catalogue. Smartwatches provide customizability, are useful gadgets to let users monitor fitness information, and overall improve the life of the wearer in a form of easy to access information right on your wrist.
Advanced health sensors allow for temperature monitoring, fitness monitoring, and an SPO2 sensor gives advanced information on the user’s body condition. This new smart design is inspired by having smartphone-like capabilities straight to your wrist. The new GT series is available for Android 6.0 or later, and iOS 9 or later.
- 1.43 inch or 1.32 inch AMOLED color screen, that supports full touch operation.
- Interchangeable straps that provide ultimate comfortability, and custoimisation.
- A lightning fast charging time of less than 2 hours to reach maximum battery life.
- Battery life of up to 14 hours of constant use and wear.
- 4 GB of memory capacity.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen for maximum resiliency.
- Water resistance of up to 50 meters deep.
- Connectability of the smartwatch to your smartphone via Bluetooth is available for outdoor exercising, doing house chores or cooking. Convenience of viewing call history, answering and rejecting calls on the watch is seamless as well.
- AI running coach to provide motivation for longer and more grueling workouts
The new GT smartwatch promotes leisure and fitness wear with upgraded features that give the wearer many smartwatch functions without sacrificing style. The user can even swim in a pool while using the device, allowing for maximum fitness monitoring. The GT series gives the user many functions of the Watch 3 Series, in a sleeker design.
The Huawei Watch GT Series launches today on their website, at 42mm and 46mm in size, just in time for the Holiday season.
Huawei also announced their Freebuds lipstick today, the newest innovation in earbuds. The new earbuds feature an acoustic detection of the human ear canal, allowing for 16 different EQ options to provide support for different preferences. A magnetic cover with a bass enhancing engine provides utility and clarity to sound, and the 14.3mm large dynamic drive enhances audio further. Bluetooth connectivity is provided for consumers’ devices, including the new GT Series Watch. These stylish earbuds provide 14-hour battery life and come in a sleek design.
The Freebuds Lipstick is available starting today, and more information can be provided on the Huawei website.
The Freebuds Lipstick start at $358 CAD.
More information regarding these exciting announcements can also be found on the Huawei website, including advanced specifications and availability.