There is a sleuth of new content coming to World of Warcraft: Dragonflight’s Alpha for players to test out in phase two!
In phase two of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight’s Alpha, players will have to create new characters with a level 60 cap as characters made in the previous week will be unplayable in the second week. Players will be able to play through The Forbidden Reach zone as they start off for the new race and class, the Dracthyr Evoker. There’s much more as the full list of new content coming to Dragonflight’s alpha is listed below.
- Level Cap: 60
- Previous week’s testable characters that were at a higher level cap will be unplayable. New characters will need to be created.
- Zone: The Forbidden Reach
- Play through the starting zone experience for the new race and class, the Dracthyr Evoker.
- Class Revamp: Shaman
- Previous talent tree revamps are also available: Death Knight, Dracthyr, Druid, Hunter, Priest and Rogue
- Dungeon(s): Neltharus and Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
- Dungeons can be accessed via the in-game Looking for Dungeon tool.
- Professions: Specialization Testing & Cooking
- Players will get to test the specializations for various crafting professions
- Additionally, Cooking profession changes will be available
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight was officially announced back in April following a leak that revealed images from the expansion. Dragonflight is set to take place on the home and origin of dragon races, Dragon Isles, after being dormant for 10,000 years. At an increased max level of 70, players will explore the Dragon Isles which are split into four unique zones including the Waking Shores, Ohn’ahran Plains, Azure Span, and Thaldraszus. The expansion will also feature an overhaul to the HUD, UI, talents, and professions.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight is set to release on PC platforms later this year, with the Alpha’s second phase happening now.