Xbox Game Pass continually brings the best in gaming to their subscription service each month, which sometimes includes Day One releases on games.
The fantastic subscription service continuously offers some of the most quality experiences for its subscribers, and this month promises to be quite a doozy.
As the Xbox Game Pass cuts bait with titles no longer on their service, fans always clamour to create larger backlogs with promises of ‘I’ll get to this one next,’. Huge experiences already on the service, such as Hades, the latest Skyrim, and the upcoming new arrival Mass Effect Legendary Edition, are in the wings to bunker down fans in time for the coldest weather.
Without further ado, here are the latest upcoming titles to help fans stay inside during the coldest winter months, courtesy of Xbox Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass ID@Xbox Releases Today
- Gorogoa (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Olija (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Pedestrian (Cloud, Console, and PC)
These anticipated indie titles first shown at ID@Xbox have different gameplay styles and are available as of this posting via the subscription service.
Xbox Game Pass Coming Soon
- Embr (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 6
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Console and PC) EA Play – January 6
- Outer Wilds (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 6
- Spelunky 2 (Console and PC) – January 13
- The Anacrusis (Game Preview)(Console and PC) – January 13
In the case of The Anacrusis, the title will be released as a preview and then will have its full release on Game Pass day one. This highly anticipated Sci-fi 4-player co-op shooter has been in the chamber for a long while and figures to be a fun ride with up to 3 friends.
While the massive subscription service offers a wealth of gameplay to everyone that ‘jumps in,’ titles also do leave every month as well. Players who have not yet finished up playing the following titles should clear them out of the backlog before their imminent departure, as titles that exit Game Pass don’t usually return, at least for a while.
Game Pass titles Leaving On January 15
- Desperados III (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Ghost of a Tale (PC)
- Kingdom Hearts III (Console)
- Mount & Blade: Warband (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Pandemic (Console and PC)
- Yiik: A Postmodern RPG (PC)
The titles mentioned here are confirmed to join the XGP library, but surely these aren’t the only ones that will become available this month, as titles tend to be trickled out through a larger period of time for Game Pass. Fans hoping to stay in the loop for more announcements can follow the official Xbox Game Pass Twitter for more information on the latest releases and removals from the service.