OREO is teaming up with global entertainment franchise Pokémon to bring fans their most unique collaboration yet featuring a Limited Edition Pokémon x OREO cookie pack!
After teasing the partnership in June, OREO confirmed the collaboration on social media with a playfully pixelated video crafted entirely out of the black and white cookies.
This limited edition collab is OREO’s first-ever cookie rarity scheme. The Limited Edition Pokémon x OREO cookies pay tribute to some of the most beloved Pokémon with 16 unique cookie embossments featuring Pokémon such as Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle— BUT just like in the Pokémon world, some Pokémon X OREO cookies will be harder for Trainers to find!
Don’t miss your chance to discover them all! Starting September 8th, fans can pre-order the Limited Edition Pokémon x OREO cookies on OREO.com and the cookies will be available at retailers nationwide starting September 13th, while supplies last.
To celebrate the partnership, OREO and Pokémon are also bringing their collaboration to life with an art installation featuring a pixelated Pikachu made entirely out of 3D replicas of the Limited Edition Pokémon x OREO cookies.
Limited Edition Pokémon x OREO Cookie Pack
- Each pack is filled at random and does not necessarily contain cookies with all 16 embossment designs, meaning every cookie pack is all about discovery and a new chance to find them all!
- The rarity of the designs embossed on the cookies range from easy to find to hard to find, and the hardest to find (Mew) is featured on an extremely limited amount of the total cookies produced!
- The installation will be located on Venice Beach Boardwalk in Los Angeles from September 7th to October 3rd.
- The installation will include over 8,000 3D replicas of the Pokémon x OREO Cookies placed on an 8 H’ x 22’ W mural to create a larger-than-life, Pikachu-themed design.
- For those who are unable to attend the installation in person, make sure to follow along on the @OREO social channels for updates and the final reveal.