Ezra Miller is in the news for a different reason today, as reports suggest they’re seeking treatment for their abhorrent outbursts which started as early as April 2020.
Recent reports have outlined what Warner Bros. Discovery’s options are when dealing with The Flash movie. The elephant in the room is how Ezra Miller has been acting while off-screen, which has led to many rumours about the potential cancellation of the next entry in the DCEU. Since April 2020, Miller has been involved in many heinous reports that outline poor conduct that lead show runners at WB to reconsider their future as The Flash. But there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
Timeline Of Ezra Miller Conduct
- April 2020 – (TRIGGER WARNING) A video surfaces of Miller appearing to grab a woman by the throat violently outside a dive bar in Reykjavik, Iceland after allegedly saying “Oh, you wanna fight? That’s what you wanna do?”
- January 2022 – Ezra Miller posted a video on Instagram on Jan. 27 where they threatened violence against a small chapter of Klu Klux Klan members in North Carolina, where they can be heard saying “Look, if y’all want to die, I suggest just killing yourselves with your own guns. OK? Otherwise, keep doing exactly what you’re doing right now — and you know what I am talking about — then, you know, we’ll do it for you, if that’s really what you want. Talk to you soon, OK. Bye,” HollywoodReporter then reported, the video was reiterated as “This is not a joke.”
- March 2022 – on March 28th, Miller was charged by the Hawaii County Police Department for disorderly conduct and harassment after being arrested due to allegedly yelling obscenities at a Honolulu karaoke bar, with alleged escalation of tearing a microphone away from a woman, and violently lunging at a man.
- March 29th – After posting bail, KITV reports Miller received a restraining order from a Hilo, Hawaii couple who allege Miller burst into their bedroom, threatening to kill them. the couple also stated Miller stole “a passport and a wallet.” The order was later dropped.
- April 2022 – on April 19, after 1 a.m. Ezra Miller was arrested for assault in Pāhoa, Hawaii, after being asked to leave a get together at a private residence in the Leilani Estates subdivision in lower Puna. Miller responded with allegedly throwing a chair at a resident resulting in a half-inch cut. The investigation is still ongoing, and the female resident refused treatment for the injury.
- June 2022 – The LATimes reports parents of an 18-year-old obtain a protective order for “Tokata Iron Eyes,” alleging ‘grooming behavior’ on part of the actor. The report states “They accuse the 29-year-old Justice League star of “psychologically manipulating, physically intimidating and endangering the safety and welfare of Tokata Iron Eyes.” Tokata has since pushed back on the report, saying their “choices are their own,” an NBC report suggests.
- August 2022 – Ezra Miller is charged with felony burglary in Vermont on Aug. 8, with allegations regarding missing alcohol bottles from a local home in May surface, the Associated Press reports. The VSP statement reads:
At approximately 1755 hours, the Vermont State Police was notified of a burglary complaint at a residence on County Road in the town of Stamford, Vermont. The initial findings indicated that several bottles of alcohol were taken from within the residence while the homeowners were not present. As a result of an investigation that included surveillance videos and statements, probable cause was found to charge Ezra M. Miller with the offense of felony burglary into an unoccupied dwelling.– VSP report
Today, TMZ reports on Monday Ezra Miller elected to get help for “complex mental health issues.” Ezra Miller has issued a statement:
Having recently gone through a time of intense crisis, I now understand that I am suffering complex mental health issues and have begun ongoing treatment.
I want to apologize to everyone that I have alarmed and upset with my past behavior. I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe and productive stage in my life.– TMZ, Ezra Miller
Hopefully this spells the end for the actor’s troubles as they seek help for what could be serious health issues. Fans will have to wait and see for further updates.
For mental health help and information in Ontario, you can start with the Ontario Mental Health Association.
In Canada, you can start here (from the Canadian Centre for Mental Health and Sport, CCMHS):
Kids Help Phone
Text Services: Text “CONNECT” to 686868 (also serving adults)
Chat Services: https://kidshelpphone.ca/live-chat/
Youthspace.ca (NEED2 Suicide Prevention, Education and Support)
Youth Text (6pm-12am PT): (778) 783-0177
Youth Chat (6pm-12am PT): www.youthspace.ca
Crisis Services Canada
Toll Free (24/7): 1 (833) 456-4566
Text support (4pm-12am ET daily): 45645
Canadian Crisis Hotline
1 (888) 353-2273