The annual celebration of everything Razer returns this October with RazerCon 2022, and with it fans can expect the latest offerings from the company with an edge.
RazerCon 2022 will be hosted by One True King (OTK) members Rich Campbell and Cyr, and will return fully digital on October 15. RazerCon is a three-year running showcase that is known for bringing innovation and upcoming peripherals into the spotlight. Last year’s brought PC components to speed up gaming rigs with efficiency, and the announcement of the Kraken V3 gaming headset.
RazerCon 2022 seeks to bring its technological innovations to the stage once again. Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan has already been confirmed to headline the starting keynote before the announced hosts present the show. Tan said “RazerCon is our annual flagship event for our fans and since its inception, it’s getting bigger with each passing year,” with “The Razer ecosystem continues to grow – from industry-leading gaming hardware, gaming software used by over 200M gamers worldwide and services tailored for gamers. This year will be our biggest RazerCon yet, and we look forward to sharing a whole host of new Razer products and services for our hardcore fans,” regarding the 2022 event.
RazerCon 2022 Key Segments
– A main keynote by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, filled with groundbreaking announcements from the brand.
– Sustainability updates and news that will empower both consumers and businesses to #GoGreenWithRazer
– Special reveals of new and upcoming Razer products by product leads.
– Exciting gaming showcases from gaming studios like Merge Games, Rogue Games, Thunderful, Notorious Studios, Apogee Entertainment, and Hidden Leaf Games.
– Exhilarating content and activations from this years’ presenting partners Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate.
– Special appearances from friends of the brand and incredible entertainment and live performances.– RazerCon
To celebrate the third year of RazerCon, the company is hosting giveaways from now until the beginning of RazerCon 2022 on October 15. Fans interested in signing up for the giveaways can swing over to the sign-up RazerCon page to get started, with a chance at winning the Grand Raffle.