On this very spooky edition of Pixels and Ink, the crew is joined by Cody Orme, as they dive into all the exciting news and events of the week. This was a big week for Horror, as both Silent Hill and Resident Evil have streams showing off all the new things coming two both iconic franchises. Things don’t stop there, though, with the Bayonetta 3 voice-over situation still raging on, with a back-and-forth between Hellena Taylor and the studio. It is unclear what the real truth of everything going on is, but the Pixels and Ink Podcast team are here to break down the facts the best way they can.
About the Pixels & Ink Podcast Castors:
- Brendan Frye: Editor-in-Chief of CGMagazine, Brendan is as snarky as he is seasoned in the gaming industry. With over a decade working as a journalist and EIC, he has covered festivals and conferences, interviewed the industry’s biggest names, and is always excited to see how the medium changes with new technology and fresh voices.
- Jordan Biordi: Managing Editor, host of Pixels & Ink, and part-time Ninja; when he’s not busy combating the forces of evil, he’s writing articles and making videos on the hilariously mediocre Youtube channel: Ninja-Jordan Reviews.
- Chris De Hoog: A writer and podcaster from Ontario, Chris discovered roleplaying games with Final Fantasy on the NES and has been overthinking them ever since. When he’s not obsessing over Star Wars, you can find him steaming at twitch.tv/guildtwotaps
- Dayna Eileen: Executive Editor and long-time serial gamer, mom of two, aunt to many; she absolutely loves introducing the people she knows to her love for games and nerd culture. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter and Instagram as @thedaynaeileen
- Cody Orme: From the barren wasteland of suburban Ontario, Cody Orme-a freelance writer- rants about stuff online while occasionally reporting on video game news. Known as one of the most frustrating lets players on the web, he seemingly goes out of his way to get lost in the simplest of games.